We provide consultants to companies who have implemented, or are in the process of implementing, Datawarehousing projects using Informatica, IBM DataStage, AbInitio, PL/SQL and Business Intelligence/Analytics tools like MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableu etc and along with Oracle’s ERP solutions.
We provide technical staff augmentation at all levels of a project team and at virtually any stage of an implementation.
Our resources possess functional experience with a diverse technology background to provide the highest level of service.
- Our Consultants are team-oriented professionals who will strive to deliver the best business solution.
- Perform as Project Managers, Functional & Technical Implementation Consultants, and Programmers
- Possess skills in Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis, Spec Writing, Coding/Testing, Post Go-Live Support, Report Writing and retain functional skills in all modules including: Financials, HRMS, Manufacturing, CRM, as well as technical skills including interfaces, extensions, forms, and development work within individual modules
- Possess skills as DBAs on Oracle Application as well as database
- Maintain diverse technology backgrounds: IBM, PeopleSoft (DBA), DataWarehouse, Informatica ETL, Vitria, SeeBeyond, Sun, HP, Oracle, NT, SQL, SVR, MS Access, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, JAVA, J2EE
- Possess knowledge in a wide variety of industry segments
- Listen to our clients' requirements before determining the best course of action.